cvs commit: src/contrib/gcc version.c

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Jan 8 10:38:07 PST 2004

:-On [20040108 14:52], David Rhodus (drhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>Has anyone send a patch into gcc yet to add the DragonFly name
:>to the new gcc releases ?
:
:I am working on it, but due to some recent hacks on some repositories I
:didn't have access to the latest CVS trees.
:
:Still waiting on the autoconf and such repositories to become public
:accessible again, since I want to verify my patches (and the other
:commits) on DF since Matt pulled the switch...
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    We have a little more work to do before we can submit a patch set... at the
    moment the DFly version of gcc defines both __FreeBSD__ and __DragonFly__.
    Obviously whatever patch set we submit should only define __DragonFly__.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>