ISO Snapshots

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Fri Jan 16 05:32:37 PST 2004

On Jan 16, 2004, at 8:18 AM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
No, but a BIOS w/o CD-ROM boot option. And that's an issue we should
tackle. Basically just provide a kernel floppy as alternative to
El-Torito CD boot.
I wonder how many motherboards don't have that option. I can
honestly say every time I think I've found a machine that doesn't
have a CDROM boot option it turns out to be user error because
the option is deeply hidden inside a few menu's.
Though I know today after having said that I'll find at least one. :-)

-DR