DragonFly identifier entering third party software

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Jan 14 23:39:20 PST 2004

-On [20040115 01:52], Dave Leimbach (leimySPAM2k at xxxxxxx) wrote:
>What I am not sure of is what will happen once configure does support
>__DragonFly__ more natively... if all the FreeBSD bits will work or even
>be enabled and how much work that will be.

Nah, it means that autoconf and friends just know about DragonFly as an
OS.  Thereby making it easier to add quirks to the packages.  All the
configure scripts should then not bomb out with their unknown OS
messages.

If you need to work with #if defined() you cannot avoid __DragonFly__.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Don't try to find the Answer where there ain't no Question here...