KDE patches for KDEbase committed to KDE main CVS

Dave Leimbach leimySPAM2k at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 12:19:53 PST 2004

Emiel Kollof <coolvibe at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> * Dave Leimbach (leimySPAM2k at xxxxxxx) wrote:
> > Just thought I would let you know that I just committed my patches for DragonFlyto KDE CVS for kdebase and it should compile.
> >
> > I am going to start over building qt/arts/kdelibs/kdebase from scratch in
> > my home directory this evening to verify that all is good.
> >
> > KDE is going to enter a code freeze soon so I hope this will get the core
> > of KDE working during the next betas.
>
> Great work! Some override ports for KDE cvs would be nice ;) Does the
> whole of KDE compile on DFly? I heard there was some trouble with
> kdemultimedia and kdeextragear, especially wrt. taglib.

Well the idea is not to need override ports :).  I am still working with
kdenetwork and such.  I can't really test kdemultimedia because I don't
use any sound on my PC.  It's an Nforce2 motherboard with embedded sound
chips and I don't know if it works yet.

> Is that problem solved already?

Don't know.  I have very limited time to do this sort of thing due to my day
job.

Dave