Installing from SCSI cdrom

Miguel Mendez flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org
Thu Jan 8 12:38:00 PST 2004

Hi,

I've tried today's snapshot (the ones made by Simon) and the ISO found
in dragonfly's ftp site, but both complain after loading the kernel. The
kernel attempts to mount acd0, but this computer is SCSI only, and I'm
booting from the second cdrom (my cd-rw drive). Trying to enter the
parameter didn't do it either (cd9660:/dev/cd1a and other combinations).
Either I'm missing something here or is it really possible to boot from
a scsi cd drive?

Cheers,
--
	Miguel Mendez <flynn at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
	http://www.energyhq.es.eu.org