The Trolling on the freebsd- lists

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jan 5 12:47:26 PST 2004

    Just a note... I would request that if anyone who reads this list is
    responsible for or knows the person who is responsible for the trolling
    that is going on on the freebsd lists, to please stop or ask the person
    responsible to stop.   While it is certainly true that I have major
    issues with certain FreeBSD developers, and the path FreeBSD development
    has taken, the sort of trolling that is going on is damaging the wider
    interests of Open Source in general as well as the many end-users
    and many other developers who contribute to FreeBSD, and all the BSD's,
    including DragonFly are poorer for it.

    So, please stop.