DragonFly font

Andre Nathan andre at rootshell.be
Wed Feb 25 13:49:14 PST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> The logo was designed by Joe Angerson <joe at xxxxxxxxxxxx>, who would
> probably know the font.  I sent him mail at that address a week ago
> asking if he had a non-bitmap version of that logo, and heard nothing
> back.

Actually I'm just trying to make a simple dfly wallpaper but the bitmap
logo doesn't look very good when the background is not white. I did some
manual fixing, but the result is far from perfect. I'll try to ask Joe
for it.

Thanks,
Andre

--
Fourth Law of Revision:
	It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about