Subversion Release Candidate

Kip Macy kmacy at fsmware.com
Sun Feb 1 11:36:08 PST 2004

I can't speak for the group, but I think that it is appropriate to post
here. Although my personal choice is bitkeeper, my contributions to
DragonFly have been minimal and my primary interest is in seeing a move
away from CVS.

The place to start would probably be to "mirror" the central CVS archive
in subversion. Are there appropriate filters for doing something like
that, or does one have to incrementally pull in patches?

			-Kip