Heads up: NEWCARD is coming

Dylan Reinhold dylan at ocnetworking.com
Thu Feb 12 15:45:56 PST 2004

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 12:05:32PM -0800, Dylan Reinhold wrote:

Yes that was it, I removed the 'device wi' and now the ep card is working..
Im fine with your first patch, as I would rather use my wi card. As I
only have these two cards I can't test any others....

Dylan

IMO the problem will disappear once wi(4) and the other pccard drivers
are changed to use the NEWCARD probing code. I start that after the
commit. For now you could try to load/unload wi.ko on demand.
Joerg

Joerg,
 I just built a new kernel with sources from today.. Both cards are now
working.

Dylan