Subversion Release Candidate

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 1 14:03:39 PST 2004

-On [20040201 21:12], Jeremy Messenger (mezz7 at xxxxxxx) wrote:
>Any replacement of CVSup? It will be nice if someone create a new tool
>similar to CVSup, but without depend the EZM and use SVN instead CVS or
>use both CVS and SVN by choice.

It's on my list (SVNSync) as well as svn2cvs.  Progress is slow, but
moving forward.

And personally I'd advise against moving to SVN at this stage.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
If you don't know where you are going you can't get lost...