newtoken02.patch - New Token code patch #2 ready for testing

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Feb 25 13:44:42 PST 2004

:* Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>     David Rhodus found a bug in the vnode locking code.  I was leaving an
:>     interlock locked through a return.  So far no other bugs have been found!
:>     Here is the updated patch:
:
:[snip]
:
:I'm testing it, but somehow scheduling seems to be off. Running multiple
:compilation jobs gets really really slow. Is this a known sideeffect?
:
:Cheers,
:Emiel
:--

    No.  Could you describe what's going on in more detail?

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>