survey: who works full time on DFly and who has 'day jobs' ?

Eirik Nygaard eirikn at kerneled.com
Sun Feb 22 05:04:03 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 07:10:24AM -0500, jcm wrote:

> I am blown away by the work being done on this OS, and I was wondering
> who is working on it full-time, who is part-time, and who just has no
> need for sleep like the rest of us.  :-)

I am afraid I am one of those mortals who actually need sleep, but when I
am not at school or doing homework I am usually working on something with
or related to DragonFly, and for a social life, well, it comes and goes :)

--
Eirik Nygaard
eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx    Never let a computer know you're in a hurry.