Need help with non-working adduser...

Dylan Reinhold dylan at ocnetworking.com
Tue Feb 17 16:09:34 PST 2004

jcm wrote:

Well, I took the plunge and installed today's snapshot.

Adduser doesn't go past asking my user name.  It is stuck in a loop
where it keeps asking over and over again.

This might be a stupid question, but there's only one way to find out.

jonathon
Are you having problems with this line :
   Usernames must match regular expression:
If so, its asking what regular expression to use when you enter the user
id, just hit enter to accept the default. It will ask later for the new
user id....

Dylan