lkwt in DragonFly

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Feb 10 21:52:40 PST 2004

-On [20040210 10:52], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai at xxxxxx) wrote:
>I've got some papers I've been reading on threads lately which I'll put
>in a follow-up tonight.

Scheduler Activations: Effective Kernel Support for the User-bevel
Management of Parallelism

First-Class User-Level Threads

SunOS Multi-thread Architecture

Implementing Lightweight Threads

Implementing POSIX Threads under UNIX: Description of Work in Progress

A Library Implementation of POSIX Threads under Unix

A Machine Independent Interface for Lightweight Threads

Scheduler Activations on BSD: Sharing Thread Management Between Kernel
and Application

PThreads Performance

Cost of User and Kernel Level Threads Operations on Linux

An Implementation of Scheduler Activations on the NetBSD Operating
System

The Native POSIX Thread Library for Linux

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a
philosopher.