firewire patch (Re: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/disk/sbp sbp.c)

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Thu Feb 5 04:32:06 PST 2004

Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:

Do you have any progress on this problem?

I have installed DFB in one of my machine. I'd like to sync the
firewire drivers in DFB with those in recent FreeBSD's tree.
This would be very useful.

I have made a patch to sync DFB with FreeBSD-curret's FireWire driver.
You can find it at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~simokawa/firewire/dfb-patch-20030130
	Since Shimokawa-san has taken the effort to sync DFBSD with
	FreeBSD-CURRENT's FireWire driver, we should not let it go
	to waste at all! :-)
	I am going to commit this patch if I do not get any negative
	feedback/review in the next 2 days, i.e. Sunday will be the
	day when it will be committed.
	If you have a firewire system, please test it out. ;-)

	Thanking in advance,

		-- Hiten Pandya