Website layout method

Ryan Dooley dooleyr at missouri.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:39:15 PST 2004

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Something that I thought of while talking with Dylan Reinhold:  The
DragonFly site is somewhat overengineered at this point.  The pages are
created dynamically, but the only direct benefit now is highlighting the
current page.

Eventually  there will be more pages than can be displayed in a side menu,
so unless there's an upcoming need for program output on every page, it may
be better to use apache server side includes instead and stick to CGI when
the page demands it.  Opinions?  Matt, would you be willing to turn on
server side includes?
Why not PHP it?  6-of-one sort of thing I guess.

Cheers,
Ryan