Items for the Task List

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Wed Feb 4 04:46:38 PST 2004

Hi all.

I have been working on a task list for DragonFly team members and the
community.  As of now, I have got the framework for the task list done
and dusted.

If anyone is working on something DragonFly related, for example,
porting NFSv4 or bringing in UFS2 support or whatever, even
documentation tasks; then please send it to me on my e-mail.  Please
provide the following information about the task you are working on:

	(1) Name
	(2) Owner (name and email address) -- can be multiple
	(3) Current status (work-in-progress, suspended, done)
	(4) Description of the Task (300 chars is good!)
	(5) Priority (if any) (If any)
Please send these to: hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Subject: [TODO ITEM])

Thanks and regards,

	-- Hiten Pandya (hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx)