cvsup, installer and booting

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 4 01:58:56 PDT 2004

George Georgalis wrote:
<cut>
Okay, so with tag=. I can build the release packages (or world) right
in prefix/src; and without I can checkout sources from local filesystem
pository, modify and build locally, neat. Is it okay to have both cvs
src and release src in the same prefix? If so can it be done in one
supfile or do I need two?
<cut>

The other people in the thread have it explained more adequately then I
ever could. However the man cvs is maybe nice to read on a rainy Sunday.

--
mph
$ /usr/local/etc/rc.d/bikeshed.sh