Strange behavior

H.Miyamoto Ys at PixyGarden.net
Mon Aug 2 05:42:51 PDT 2004

Hello, Rui.

These problems already posted to this mailing list. Until the problems are
fixed, better solution is syncing your system clock by ntp.

FYI:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/bugs/2004-07/msg00217.html

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:17:55 +0100
Rui <muppeto at xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rui wrote:
> >
> > Sometimes I get a strange behavior from the clock
> > It starts speeding up and seconds pass like miliseconds!!!
> > What could that be?
> > I have to reboot the machine to get things normal again.
> >

> More on this:
>
> * Keypresses are also afected! a quick press on a key produces lots of
> the same key - keyrate increased?
>
> * Jumping cursor from kde's feedback jumps extremely quick!
>
> * The same for the Input cursor
>
> What could that be?
>
> - Interrupts happens much faster than required?
> - cmos clock goes mad?

Regards.
--
H.Miyamoto (aka "Yuukis"). <Ys at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           http://wids.net/ - Enjoy Your Computing ?