vfs patch 04 (commit candidate)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Aug 27 17:10:46 PDT 2004

    Ok, here's an updated VFS patch.  I consider this a commit candidate.
    This patch fixes a number of nullfs issues that came up from various
    people's testing.  The UFS code looks to be quite stable.

	fetch http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~dillon/vfs04.patch

    The commit is slated for Saturday afternoon sometime, after which I
    move on to the really hard part - the namespace locking.  After that's
    done the vop wrappers will have enough information supplied to them that
    I'll be able to continue to work on the high level journaling interface.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>