Slightly off-topic, but tied in with BSD

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Aug 17 01:38:45 PDT 2004

-On [20040817 00:12], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai at xxxxxx) wrote:
>I am talking about functions such as DeviceIoControl() (DDK/Platform
>SDK:Storage) and the likes.  I need some help for a project which will be a
>benefit to a lot of us I think.

Just to make it clear: I am not looking for NDIS stuff, low-level disk stuff
is what I am messing with.  Figured the Storage part would've been clear,
guess it wasn't, my apologies.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
The rest is silence...