[OT] dfports usage

Francis fDONTSPAMgudin at nerREALLYDONTim.net
Fri Aug 13 11:34:29 PDT 2004

Le 13-08-2004, Martin P. Hellwig <mhellwig at xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> The primary usage are the freebsd ports, whenever a port is detected
> that has an override in the dfports it will automatically resume there,
> well at least it should do that, read the README/UPDATING files in
> usr/src and in the root of the install cd, it contains detailed
> explanation there. Following this logic the portmanage apps should work
> the same, but to be sure you have to tried it yourself :-)

Why crawl the Web when all i needed was on disk ?!
I read it and checked the various points: cpdup installed smoothly, as
well as portsman.

I'll report if my (df)ports go to lalaland, but i'm confident !

Thanks a lot and have a nice day,

Francis.