AFS client for dragonfly

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Thu Aug 5 22:31:51 PDT 2004

-On [20040805 22:13], Richard Nyberg (rnyberg at xxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I didn't know it was on your todo list :)

It was, was discussing some details with regard to the repository with Matt
in private though.

No issue since I haven't done much thus far yet except the cleaning up on
the 0.6.2. tarball prior to commit.

>> Anyway, I'll hope to get it done today.
>Happy hacking! and godspeed.

Make that this weekend.  After I get back home from work (a 30-40 minute
bicycle ride at a good speed) I'm too warm (it's freaking humid over here in
NL, not normal for our country) to focus straight. :S

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
I love to doubt as well as know...