Hiten Update

Eirik Nygaard eirikn at kerneled.com
Tue Aug 24 09:41:54 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 09:32:22AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     Some people might have noticed Hiten's absence from the lists
>     recently.  Nothing bad has happened, just a real life intrusion!
>     Work, A move, family, etc.  Here's his email:
>
> 					-Matt
> 					Matthew Dillon
> 					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> :I am going to be away for a month or so (read "real busy") with real
> :life stuff, since I have some work to do, and also dealing with the
> :house move.
> :
> :Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.  I will continue
> :to the BUF/BIO work when I get back in grips with everything.
> :
> :Best regards and good luck to y'all.  Cheers.
> :
> :Hiten Pandya

Good to know, he was suppose to review my ktr port from FreeBSD when he got
back, but I will put it out on the mailing list first, it is really
non-intrusive so if I have made a boo-boo or two shouldn't make a difference.
Will look at it when I am done doing homework and send it out for the public to
see.

And as a little note to hmp: Enjoy real life and get back on the coding train
as soon as you can.

--
Eirik Nygaard
eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx