No subject

Eli Scot dragonfly at brainguts.no-ip.com
Sun Aug 15 20:38:10 PDT 2004

At the same time, though, Flash is slowly becoming a necesity on the
web.  It's definitely annoying here on my x86-64 linux box - just about
every other page asks me if I want to install the plugin.  I don't think
you'll be able to stop flash, unfortunately.  Plus, there's one thing
that flash does really well that PHP really can't touch yet -
animation.  I mean...strongbad, man! =)  Something that would be nice is
a nice, opensource, SVG-based web animation program to mimic what flash
does.

-Eli