VFS Help

David Cuthbert dacut at kanga.org
Tue Apr 13 20:31:31 PDT 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:
[A lot of good insight about the complications of funding.]
Out of curiosity (and if it isn't too impolite for me to ask), how do
you manage to juggle the demands of Backplane plus DragonFly, both
financially and time-wise?  Personally, I'm quite impressed.

As a result of Cadence's acquisition of Neolinear (my employer), I
barely have time to update and build DF or TenDRA on a weekly basis, let
alone contribute anything.  My plans for getting some sort of
open-source EDA stuff going have been dead for even longer.  (OTOH, my
assimilation into the Borg collec -- er, Cadence :-) -- has been going
well, both culturally and from a software standpoint.)

Ah, well.  Maybe I should play the lottery and try to become an
eccentric millionaire? :-)