Begginer

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Fri Apr 23 16:21:57 PDT 2004

Emiel Kollof wrote:
All right, all right, I'm sorry I brought this up. What I really meant was
that there could be a list of so-called low-hanging fruit which neophytes can
start with just to get familiar and comfortable with the tree. No condescending
intended at all. Or maybe some documentation tasks that still lie open.

I realise that work is just work. But a plea like this cannot be ignored. If
someone with little experience wants to contribute, why should we not let
them? Showing people where the low hanging fruit lies will help I think. If
they think they can tackle stuff that's more advanced, I think they will just
do exactly that and submit patches.
	Give me some time, about a week or two, then I will come up with
	a list of things.
	Regards,

		-Hiten
		hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx