Benchmarking

Ivan Voras ivoras at geri.cc.fer.hr
Wed Apr 7 15:10:08 PDT 2004

This message could be a repost, I don't see the original message on the
news server.

I've finished the article on benchmarking FreeBSD, NetBSD, DragonFlyBSD
and Linux, it is available at:

http://alfredo.cc.fer.hr/

Permission to read, distribute, submit to slashdot*, etc. is hereby
granted, provided that the credits are given :)

* the page is the only one on the system, which is the same one used for
benchmarking, currently running FreeBSD 5.2-current and thttpd (but
alas, behind a narrow network pipe). After some time has passed, I'll
transfer it to my regular homepage server :)

--
Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology
   - Arthur C Anticlarke