project evil and dfly

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Thu Apr 22 20:45:01 PDT 2004

On Apr 22, 2004, at 11:29 PM, Andrew Atrens wrote:

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone has considered/looked at bringing in Bill
Paul's new ndis wrapper code .

Andrew.

I know Hiten was looking at it though I think he
has gotten distracted by some more interesting
development projects. I'm not sure where he left
at project at. The initial import that Bill did was mostly
of new files. Which makes me think a port wouldn't
take very long(though having not looked at any of
the actual code yet). There has been a considerable
amount of work done since his initial import, as
we thought there would be and why we initially
held off.
-DR