VFS Help

James Frazer jfrazer at ieee.org
Mon Apr 12 10:17:27 PDT 2004

After having worked a hard day on the farm, the _last_ thing I want to
do is crawl into a big old itchy haystack -- even if there is ice(cream)
inside of it.

Lets change this analogy to "having a cold beer in the shade vs having a
warm one"

Also hay is a pretty good insulator, so the icecream might stay unmelted
for quite some time.  I have often been surprised to find winter ice
under hay well into the summer months (july).  Sorry for being offtopic,
I just thought I should correct you guys about the true nature of hay
and haystacks.

--James