Anybody working on removing sendmail from base?

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Sep 29 19:14:17 PDT 2003

Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:200309292118.h8TLIhbC018237 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>     So, to begin this discussion lets consider how 'mtabase' is dealt
>     with in the kernel?  I'll throw out a possibility:

Who would be interacting with a framework like this?

The people designing the operating system?
People creating ports that overlap the base system?
Any port creator?
Users?

(This is a good plan to save on the dbsdlog page.)