[head tinderbox] build report (i386)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Sep 15 10:37:09 PDT 2003

:Ok, so maybe, build average times over a week of building?
:
:> of email for no real reason. The build time would vary on the build
:> hardware speed. Perhaps you are trying to ask a another question ??
:
:Yes, but you will probably not change hardware that often? I think it would
:be useful at times when major reorganization/kernel changes take place.
:
:--
:--
:Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology
:   - Arthur C Anticlarke

    It would be interesting to have build-time statistics but I'm not sure
    how meaningful the numbers would be over the long term because simply
    adding new source and removing old source will have an effect, not to
    mention other things like, oh, compiler upgrades.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>