BSDCon photos available

drhodus at catpa.com drhodus at catpa.com
Thu Sep 11 07:45:09 PDT 2003

Quoting Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at xxxxxxx>:

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 02:43:07 -0400, drhodus wrote:
>
> > Now it looks like I'm going to have to buy a real
> > camera: comparing my photo's to Matts, my look like
> > crap. Though here's the link....
> >

> > http://machdep.com/drhodus/bsdcon03
>
> There's something wrong with your images, I can't view one of them on
> Opera7, Mozilla, Galeon and Epiphany. It just display as empty.

OK, I'm seeing that too. Looks like a bug in sendfile(2), it already
been address. Though I've been waiting till for some time to look
more at the low address space allocation as I can't boot off my 3ware
control with a newer kernel. Well, I could if I just the old memory
allocator but what would be the fun in that. I'll repost next week once
everything is fixed.

-DR