creation of emulation/4.3BSD?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Sep 9 14:30:02 PDT 2003

:I'm getting to the point where I can start moving some code to an
:emulation/4.3BSD directory.  Would we want to do this?  I have no problem
:trashing the 4.3BSD code once the other emulation layers are independant
:of it, however it might be nice to separate it for the time being.  It
:will still take a long time and the 4.3BSD code separation won't be done
:any time soon.
:
:Comments?
:
:--
:   David P. Reese, Jr.                                     daver at xxxxxxxxxxxx
:                                               http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/

    Sure, if it helps you organize your own work I think it's just fine.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>