cache_lookup() work this week.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek nick at garage.freebsd.pl
Fri Sep 5 23:39:17 PDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 07:21:31AM -0700, Billy wrote:
+> When managing jails I like to put services in their own /services/xxx
+> subdir, as well as under their respective /jails/host/services/xxx.  I
+> then I can blow away the jail, or do a destructive upgrade without
+> having to worry about restoring the service related data other than
+> making another link.  Soft links don't work because of chroot.

I prefer nullfs. And with nullfs you are able to mount directories
as read-only file systems for example. That's why it is better than
directory-hardlinks from features point of view, but of course slower.

--
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       pawel at xxxxxxxxxxx
UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator     http://garage.freebsd.pl