ANN: stuffed plush fred

ibotty me at ibotty.net
Tue Sep 2 00:28:25 PDT 2003

>     You guys are all nuts.  Where do I buy mine?  :-)

;) you can contact Steiner [1] personally, but you might as well let me make
a collective order (maybe getting a bit of discount) and let me ship it.

btw: as there will be some US-fellows, that want Fred, would you (Matt)
accept, to redistribute Freds in the US.
I think shipping should be much less, if I ship one big package and let
someone in the USA distribute them to the interested people.

I will contact you in private mail, later today, when i am finally able to
express my humble ideas ;)

refs:
[1] http://www.steiner-pluesch.de/ ATTENTION: german!

~ibotty