Prebinding for DragonFly/FreeBSD-4

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 09:52:06 PDT 2003

Yeah... it was a response to a comment I made about not being able to
boot DFBSD
yet on my hardware... sorry for the lack of context but others had
asked me for this
information so I just cc'd the list.

Anyway SATA works on FBSD CURRENT at the moment pretty well and the
disks
in question aren't SATA but just on the Nforce2 IDE controller.  Does
anyone else
experience similar problems with this motherboard chipset?

Dave