[Chat] Neal Stephenson, Keplers Books, Friday Night

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Mon Sep 22 12:39:58 PDT 2003

On Sep 22, 2003, at 1:14 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:It's times like this that I wish we had a chat- list.
:
:Neal Stephenson will be talking at Keplers Books in Menlo Park on
Friday
:around 7:30pm.  I wouldn't mind running into a couple of bay area
DragonFly
:developers there.
:
:Heh, we could even have a short DFCon at Cafe Borrone afterwards.
:
:--
:   David P. Reese, Jr.
daver at xxxxxxxxxxxx
:
http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/

    I don't think we are quite that big yet :-)  But this does remind
me
    that I should probably put together a gathering at my house later
next
    month after I've finished the namecache stuff.
Heh..  If only I lived nearer and had tons more time.  I could actually
*do* something here.

Dave

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>