new sysinstall

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Sep 3 15:09:22 PDT 2003

:with the discussed topology it would be very possible to do a net
:install via http, complete with configuration, hell all we would have
:to do is enable dhcp on the first boot stage, with an option to
:contact a installation server to configure it's disks..
:reboot and contact the installation server to finish the installation.
:and configure it.
:
:Rob
:live..

    Yes, though we do not want someone putting a DragonFly
    CD into a production machine and 'accidently' reformatting the
    system just by booting the thing up and leaving it to its own
    devices!

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>