new sysinstall

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Sep 2 16:06:08 PDT 2003

Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:200309022115.h82LFWB4018601 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>      [ ] Begin or continue a standard installation, stage 1.
>          (greyed out after you reboot into the HD).  This step
>          involves Basic partitioning and CD image installation.
>
>      [ ] Begin or continue a standard installation, stage 2.

The two minor things I can think of:

- Wouldn't these two options be exclusive?  You are either on stage 1 or
stage 2, but not both.

- These options should probably be the most visible, as they would be
far and away the most used, I would think.