[Chat] Neal Stephenson, Keplers Books, Friday Night

Kent Ibbetson bsd at kibbet.com
Tue Sep 23 01:42:15 PDT 2003

Hi Guys,

Hiten Pandya probed the keyboard and on Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 12:45:34AM +0100 produced:
> Matthew Dillon wrote:
> >    I don't think we are quite that big yet :-)  But this does remind me
> >    that I should probably put together a gathering at my house later next
> >    month after I've finished the namecache stuff.
> >
> >					-Matt
>
> 	Awwww!  Such a bummer!  I am going to miss it cause I live in
> 	UK. :-(
>
> 	So, any DragonFly developers in UK or is it just me? ;-)

UK here as well, although I can't really be considered a 'developer' as I haven't
yet destabilised DragonFly with any of my code (yet! -  you've been warned).

Ohh, not that I'm implying that developers submitting code are destabilising
DragonFly :)

> 	Regards,
>
> --
> Hiten Pandya