modules missing?

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Thu Sep 18 20:49:25 PDT 2003

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 06:28 PM, Simon 'corecode' Schubert
wrote:

Lately Simon 'corecode' Schubert told:

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or such...
Are we missing several kmods?
Somehow scd.ko is missing, amd.ko for example too
okay, I guess the real reason is that they never existed in -stable...
seems I spent too much time with -current before to notice that.
so... do we want more modules than now and how could I work on this
(should I?)
First thing I would do is see why the firewire and sbc modules aren't
working.
An example I see everything is when I boot off an snapshot. ex.
dbsd.catpa.com
and the first two things sysinstall tells me is that it can't load
those modules.....

-DR