gnumalloc

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Sep 18 10:47:53 PDT 2003

:Anyone seeing something like this when trying build
:various ports.
:
:/usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot find -lgnumalloc
:
:I've been seeing this in a lot of ports.
:Ex. XFree86-4, ImageMagick
:
:This is on a fresh install so nothing should be trying to
:find gnumalloc...
:
:-DR

    This is not happening to me.  I successfully built the OpenOffice and,
    just now, ImageMagick, on leaf.  leaf isn't a totally fresh install but
    it is fairly close.  I would appreciate it if you can track down the cause
    of the issue on your box.  Are you running other work such as the
    uname changes on this box?  That might be the cause.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>