Tentitive (untested) ISA DMA space allocation fix.

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Sun Sep 14 11:14:46 PDT 2003

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 01:50 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

    Scrap the old patch, it was still allocating low memory first
    in some cases and I improperly reversed the loop.  Here is a new,
    better one.
    I don't know if this will solve David's issue with twe.  If not
    then hopefully I will be able to track it down when I get my TWE
    card in about two weeks.  I'll also take a quick look at the TWE
    code to see if there is something obvious.
Still no love from the twe driver with this patch applied.... :-(

-DR