cache_lookup() work this week.

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Mon Sep 8 09:35:03 PDT 2003

Ryan Dooley wrote:
You know... we could just come up with one just for DragonFly.  Follow the
model of Dimonic Giampaolo's "Practical File System Design".
	I would rather adopt a more practical file system like XFS
	or JFS, which I have experience with, and I know they work
	pretty well.
	JFS is not as complicated as XFS, and has proved to be one
	of the better journalling file systems on Linux.  As far as
	the issue of GPL'd file systems is concerned, it's not a big
	issue because our changes are going to published anyways
	(either through CVSWeb or CVSup or whatever...) so I do not
	see it is as such a BIG issue as people make out to be.
	Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx