cache_lookup() work this week.

Bill Huey (hui) billh at gnuppy.monkey.org
Fri Sep 5 14:43:36 PDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 02:29:37PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     No, nowhere near.  I'd rather adopt a filesystem like XFS then waste
>     time on a background fsck.  Way in the future.

Getting the Linux FS compatibility library would be key. They've got a
number of really interesting file systems in the works, including Reiser
FS4 which has some pretty sophisticated stuff in it, DB semantics,
etc... It's conceptually progressive and badly needed for a Unix IMO.

/me wasting time here. ;)

bill