BSDCon Wiki

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Sep 5 10:23:36 PDT 2003

    Nik has asked me to post this.

    BTW, I will be at BSDCon.

					-Matt

:From:     Nik Clayton <nik at xxxxxxxxxxx>
:Subject:  BSDCon Wiki
:To:       dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:Date:     Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:41:20 -0700
:Matt,
:
:I couldn't see an appropriate DragonflyBSD forum to send this to.  If
:you think it's appropriate, could you forward it to whichever forum you
:think best.  Thanks.
:
:---
:
:I've set up a completely unofficial BSDCon Wiki for attendees of next
:week's Usenix BSD Conference in San Mateo.  Wikis are collaborative
:websites, allowing anyone to edit and add pages -- tips for good areas
:to eat, impromptu BoFs, social events, links to papers, and so on.
:Other conferences have found these to be an excellent way for attendees
:to share information, and I hope it will prove useful for this
:conference too.
:
:Please visit:
:
:     http://bsdcon.kwiki.org/
:
:and feel free to add information you think will be useful.