sysinstall v2

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Sep 3 23:25:25 PDT 2003

:Agreed, though I think zeroconf really needs to be an option
:right next to the DHCP button on these screens. I know of a
:large number of operations have switched or are in the process
:of switching over to a zeroconf setup. I'd really have to be left
:behind before anything even makes it to release..... :-)
:-DR

    Has anyone used zeroconf?  If so lets get an opinion.  Would someone
    like to take on the job of downloading and playing with zeroconf in
    order to give us some more data points on using it?  We need to know:

    * how well it works
    * what dependancies there are, if any.

    If it fits our criteria I see no reason why we couldn't make it an option.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>