ANN: stuffed plush fred

Kent Ibbetson bsd at kibbet.com
Wed Sep 3 10:31:48 PDT 2003

ibotty probed the keyboard and on Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 02:20:27PM +0200 produced:
> >> Oh, c'mon.  How do you make a mean-looking _plushie_?  It's easier to
> >> sculpt up warm, cuddly marble   :p
> >
> > hah. just google for "bunny of the month club" (-:
>
> this is indeed .. ahem .. nice.
>
> but i guess, Tux body with Chucks head would look cool ;)
> but we do not want to cripple our Fred this way, do we?

<sexist comment>

I think you've all missed the most important question... when the next
BSDCon rolls around will we be able to get a pair of wings that can
attach to red PVC suit?  ;)

</sexist comment>

Of course my BSD using wife heartily disapproves - red isn't her colour :)

> ~ibotty

Cheers,

--
Kent Ibbetson