namecache status, slab allocator status

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Sep 23 23:24:04 PDT 2003

    I'm finally making some progress on the namecache.  After a second
    attempt at trying to do all the work in a single stage failed I finally
    hit upon a methodology that will allow me to break the work up into
    three more stages.

    --

    I am going to be making the slab allocator the default at the end
    of this week, and hopefully remove the old allocator at the end of

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>